losing an argument when you are right just because the other person is too stupid to understand what you’re saying is probably one of the most infuriating things the entire universe
My mom just told me that when she lived in Palestine there were turkish delights (sweets) wrapped in plastic and thrown in the wheat fields that she used to tend. She asked her mother if she could eat them and she told her that they'll kill her. Wallahi Israelis have no hearts.
Yup when I was there I was wondering who dropped all this candy everywhere and I saw that from the helicopters they were throwing buckets of candy everywhere. Poisonous candy. Killing animals, and children.
I never knew that this was also one of their tactics, this is disgusting
like seriously? this is a new info for me. see, how desperate the Israelis.
Boonaa Mohammed (via islamicrays)
Church of the Saviour on Spilt Blood - St. Petersburg - Russia (von markbradleygregory)
Kareem Abdul-Jabba (via kushandwizdom)
Eiffel Tower - Paris - France (von Fulvio D’Alessio)
Source: FB Mohammed Zeyara
Genocide is going on and the world is ignoring it and making lies.
A girl who died at hospital in following an Israeli strike while playing
Day 10: Israel destroys Gaza’s Wafa hospital as staff evacuates all patients, three children killed while playing on roof, 5,000 tonnes of explosives fired at Gaza during Israel’s 10-day assault, UNRWA asked Israel to retract false claims about schools, Israel launches Gaza ground operation as death toll passes 240 | July 17, 2014
1. A Palestinian woman cries inside her damaged house which was targeted in an Israeli air strike. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
2. Palestinian children fill bottles and containers with water from a public tap in Rafah. (Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters)
3. Belongings are strewn about in a building that police said was damaged by an overnight Israeli air strike in Khan Younis. (Finbarr O’Reilly/Reuters)
4. A Palestinian girl walks with a toy that she salvaged from debris of the el-Yazje apartment building which was destroyed following an overnight Israeli missile strike. (Lefteris Pitarakis/AP)
5. Children’s shoes are bagged among belongings salvaged from a damaged Palestinian home which police said was targeted in an Israeli air strike. (Finbarr O’Reilly/Reuters)
6. A Palestinian boy rides his bicycle past a damaged building following an Israeli air strike. (Mohammed Abed/AFP/Getty Images)
7. Flares fired by the Israeli military are seen above the northern Gaza Strip. (Ronen Zvulun/Reuters)
8. The father of two boys from the Shaibar family, whom medics said were killed along with a girl from the same extended family by an Israeli air strike after the end of a five-hour humanitarian ceasefire, grieves outside the morgue in Gaza City. (Finbarr O’Reilly/Reuters)
9. A Palestinian woman reacts inside her damaged house which was targeted in an Israeli air strike in Gaza City. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
10. Smoke from flares rises in the sky in Gaza City, in the northern Gaza Strip. (Lefteris Pitarakis/AP)
(Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4 | Naming the dead)
Paris - France (von Ed Yourdon)